CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

For what its worth, I am continuing the charade with CMR, and...

1. 34 Posts.
    For what its worth, I am continuing the charade with CMR, and the VA, mainly for the point of nuisance value to them. Because every peice of paper I fill out, or email I send in and papers faxed in, would have to be documented and giving them a hard time.

My couple of shares, won't kill me, and the initial lot I bought for my Godson as a christening present - 562 shares for $2000, years ago. I was never going to touch anyway. Its just a pity his return was robbed by pirates, but he will certainly be taught the lesson that I have gone through with these guys. Strange to think his 560 shares were worth only $50 dollars a few days before closure, and even if we were to win 1 cent in the dollar back for shareholders I am looking forward to recieving and keeping my cheque for 5 cents, that they would have to draw. I did buy some more shares along the way through SMSF and this hurts, but again such is life.

For what its worth, I have filled in the proxy form as advised by Kate Dempster , and have voted AGAINST all the way down, except a FOR "that the administration end"

It cetainly is a disgrace by the VA, that you do not know if your vote counts until the morning of the meeting.

Good Luck,
    Butch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.