CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

PATHETIC ISNT IT ...Its becoming increasingly difficult to get...

1. 72 Posts.
    PATHETIC ISNT IT ...Its becoming increasingly difficult to get anybody to do a job properly these days.
    Board of Directors....FAILED
    Project Management Team...FAILED
    Administrators....FAILED
    ASIC.....FAILED
    Yet they walk away with our hard earned money ..????

I can only hope they find themselves in a spot one day where they rely on someone to help them seek a sense of fairness and I can only hope that the same pathetic outcome is bestowed upon them that they have given to us.Really, that report by the F***H##D at FH lacks any form of backbone.its gutless ,its weak and it lacks any depth of explanation as to who and how and when it all went bad. PATHETIC FROM START TO FINISH.

Where is ASIC..???? They should be all over this like a rash...It seems to me there is no regulation or government watchdog at all.Its just open slather for the Top End to do as they feel without any ramifications.Its just BS.
    WE ARE GOVERNED BY MORONS.. ALWAYS HAVE.. ALWAYS WILL.
    How can CMR bring out a company update on 11th Aug 2008stating that the "Commisioning Progressing Well" and that Cobalt and Nickel precipitate first production in early Sept and Copper production in late Sept, and a saleable quantity of both products expected by late Oct 2008, when the plant wasnt even working????

And you cant tell me that HNC didnt know about the "STUFF UP" when they sold down their shares June 30th 2007.($4.20). CMR announced later they knew of it in July (yeah right)and had to change project managers,but us shareholdres wernt told of it until Oct.
    Weve been conned since then and thats all there is to it.
    How disapointing and shameful it is for all the people involved in this fiasco, and to those lazy ASIC people how about getting off your ass and doing something ,you are ruining Australia and its assets and its people.
    Im calling this is Game Over for shareholders We had fun for a while.We rowed up the hill and we rowed all the way back down the hill.For me it was a hard lesson.I am changing my name to JD STOP LOSS so I never forget it again.!!(Sometimes I talk S##T.)

Good Luck to you all..be carefull where you put your money..no-ones gonna help you if it disappears!!!!......Game Over SB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.