MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I'll play devil's advocate here. I voted NO (fyi). This is my...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'll play devil's advocate here. I voted NO (fyi).

This is my understanding of VA, I could be wrong. I've thought about this a little since Kalen's rallying thread and my reply.

I'm assuming your basing your points on MYL being a viable going concern and a DOCA would actually be agreed. Hartree is probably the largest creditor, and equity is subordinated. Hartree would have the largest vote on any proposed DOCA and I don't believe they would agree to such VA terms that takes away their lucrative opportunity.

Hartree would have significant influence in a VA process, and could just end up wiping out equity entirely, cramming down the DOCA to other creditors.

If no DOCA, its liquidated and equity claims will be subordinated. If there's no value left after creditors are made whole (or close as possible), we get nothing. Hartree has probably set it up to come out OK in this circumstance.

A No vote is a f* YOU, with some possibility of renegotiating the current terms for equity to realize some value. It reminds me of William Wallace yelling FREEDOM when he's being gutted on the torture table.

Hartree could be in a good spot if it went into VA, if my understanding is correct

We are likely f*ed no matter what. But I'm still keeping my NO vote

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.