CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Thanks Snider!Had problems with the tendency for self promotion...

1. 572 Posts.
    Thanks Snider!

Had problems with the tendency for self promotion of this company including a small number of posters on this site followed by a continuing series of share price slumps.

Should have dumped this company earlier but sold and retained sufficient funds to fight another day.

My posts have been close to as accurate as one could anticipate in urging caution to those who kept pushing and/or hoping for a strong surge in POS.
    Five year downturn seems to be leveling out but my suggestion of price moving up and down between $20 and $22 with a reasonable chance of decline this year still stands.

Indicated that the management were advantaged by the continuation of this company and most recent post asked was CCU solvent. That query has now been answered.

Have contributed and followed forum even since dumping shares as was interested in the optimists and not so optimistic tussles and also appreciated the quality of some contributors.

A respectable forum on this company with only a rare "attacking the messenger and not the message"!

Another few days and my regular following of this forum will conclude.
    Will miss having this interest and hanging on in case I was proved to be wrong and CCU achieved the remarkable come-back or perhaps a miraculous comeback.

Probably my last post on this company.

Sorry for all of us who lost on this company, we have been manipulated, lessons have been learnt and very best wishes to all for more positive experiences in the future.

Vidi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.