CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Hi all, Am pretty sad CFU has reached this point as like some...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all,
    Am pretty sad CFU has reached this point as like some here it has been a VERY long road for us 'investing' in & following the company to date - from way over 28c we've continually handed them money all the way down from memory at prices like 24c, 18c, 10.5c, 6c & 3c....& still our average was up around 20c...?

When CFU came knocking last Oct wanting to issue 1.5 Billion shares at 1c trying to raise $13.7+ Million to keep going I was absolutely livid! This felt like the 100th time they were asking for money so I sent them a scathing email about how that would increase the Shares to 4 Billion & be huge dilution with not a good look to attract other Companies to invest in us stating also they would be hard pressed to get a third of that amount raised. I also quoted Page 18 on previous Annual Report where total wages bill showed $2.4 Million (yep!) mentioning that the CFO Mr Ashby was on $356,000 & Mr Kennett received $560,000 & how can they allocate such ludicrous wages to themselves when the Company wasn't actually even making any money ......I suggested they start culling those costs first before they have to shut the door forever !

I was not expecting a reply back as was sure they could read between the lines that obviously I was at my limit of ever 'donating' more money & unlikely to be participating in the CR but Mr Ashby did actually respond back - very politely considering my onslaught so assume it is okay to post his reply as it is in no way defamatory to him or the Company - just gives a tiny hindsight into where the company was at so...:

'Thank you for your email, difficult as a personal attack is to accept, especially asI have only been in the Company for a year, I do understand the reasons behind your resentment towards the Company though.
    Rest assured the Board is working hard to try to ensure that your worst fears are not realised. The Company remains ahead of its competition in terms of technology and is still recognised as a world leader. The issue at the moment is converting leads into sales.'

Kind regards
    Clifford
    Last edited by katy28: 06/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.