CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Voluntary or Not?, page-4

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes, I'm slowly catching up as i've not been following recently. Quite a surprising read today!

I know there 's one very loud dissenter on this board but it seems to me that everyone involved, from other shareholders like ALK to both Maquarrie and Macmahon, would have to be pretty garbage at their own due diligence for this to have been the non starter some continue to portray as having been.

Seems to be a case of biting your nose off to spite your face as I can't see how anyone's going to be made anywhere close to whole via a forced sale. I guess Maquarrie know enough to have decided something is better than potentially little to nothing. I guess the numbers just refuse to stack up for them despite the recent CR etc.

Oh well. I feel sorry for SH's whose holdings are financially damaging for them when written off. It's been a long and very dissapointing journey with DR and Co since 2011 and FRX, then KRS, from which CAI eventually spawned, never mind for this who only bought into CAI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.