SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Volunteer Required

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I'm looking for a volunteer !!!

There is a mystery that I've just realised I've been staring at for weeks now and never noticed it until yesterday !! still not sure how I missed it but I did, maybe others missed it to?

I'm only looking for one person to volunteer to do this for now, we may need other volunteer's later depending on what we find out. So please don't go doing this off you're own bat because it will spoil the info it will reveal.

I'm looking for someone, with a iOS smartphone, an iphone account and who's not based in the USA and is prepared to see there name ( or the name of a family member or friend) appear on the apple store website.

What I'm then looking for that person to do is login to the apple store & download the iOS version 1.0.4 of Freeway and then post a 5 star review of the product, including a comment like " looking forward to free sponsored data arriving in X".

I'd like them to record any system messages or problems they encountered while doing it and post the story on this thread.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly & the review comments appear soon afterwards if they don't then we'll have to try & figure out why.

The reason to do all this is that according to the website there have only been 6 review ratings !!!

So I'd like to determine whether its just the apple website not recording them correctly or that when they've been going through the AT&T network, there going through as a white label product of some kind that we don't know about (as of yet) !!!

Because the Pokemon Go offer should surely have generated some user reviews???

If you're willing to do the above please post below & we'll agree whose going to give it a try first of all and see what results occur.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.