VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Vonex Investors Portal, page-75

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I having been looking and reading at all the recent posts of these last few days.
    Nothing has changed. All the VNX experts are here giving advice to share holders. Of the last 18 posts, I read with dismay there are half of them who do not own the stock.

What are they still talking for on HC ? ? The company is now a private company and actually none of their business, let alone give unsubstantiated advice to others.
    Posters have a look at their sentiment .... not held. Only reason they are posting I believe is because they like "stirring the pot" so to speak. The Vonex management are not going to give information about the company to non share holders. Let me put it in perspective another way.
    Example: B.G.C. is one of the largest Private companies in Australia worth I believe over 2.5 billion dollars

I am really looking forward to their comments when VNX does relist. Unfortunately for them only Vonex shareholders can access the Vonex Portal, which is where the questions and answers are displayed good or bad. But at least free of trouble makers ( See last 18 posts on Disclosure ) where they give advice with their highly knowledgeable and expert advice.

Let us see what they say in future posts about VNX going forward. Realistically we will most likely not hear from them again as they would be gone onto another site to "stir the pot". Unfortunately some people get "off on it".

See you all on the flip side,
    Sales

. .
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.