VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Vonex Ltd Investor Portal, page-48

1. 2,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I'm not real impressed about the below from yesterdays NoM.. why should this mob get any sort of performance shares? 2ndly it was NOT voted overwhelmingly in favour, in fact I'd even push for an independent vote count whereby Noteholders are also involved.. Again these guys are poaching the egg before it's hatched.. they already have a sheetload of shares why bend over the ever patient shareholders again Angus? I can imagine the Noteholders would be ropable atm... Hey Board members, wakeup to yourself !

'As  a  result  of  the  Company  withdrawing  its  appli on  the  ASX , cation  to  list  on  the  NSX  and it  is  necessary  for  a  number  of  the  resolutions  that  were 28 July  2017  to  be voted  on  again .  S hareho now  pursuing  a  listing passed by  s hareholders  on lders  are  reminded  that  at  the  meeting  of s on  28  July  2017,  resolutions  3  to  10  inclusive,  all  of which  related to  the variation  of shareholders or  issuance  of various  classes  of  performance  shares,  were  overwhelmingly  passed  by  all  classes  of shareholders who voted at that shareholders meeting.  Shareholders are now being asked to consider near identical resolutions previously passed, save that all references to NSX have been changed to ASX.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.