AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Vonex Ltd, page-727

1. 50 Posts.
    From Angus's Face book

Good-morning everyone,
    Wow what a day yesterday. Mark and I have been back to back meetings, so I would like to apologize for the delay in updating my profile or replying to your correspondence. I am not being rude just very busy.
    Well the Pre-registration closes on the 28th of this month, so please register so we can come visit your cities. So far we are receiving a great response so please keep them coming. We will be updating the ASX announcement portal with the public roadshow dates once this is closed.
    Yesterday 9 meetings and today another 8 and a flight. We have just updated the presentation which will be released today. Talk about interest. People are blown away with the existing business then near the end of the meetings I drop in the demo of oper8tor. I love watching the reactions. The look of surprise is always a nice validation for of team. I hope to capture some go-pro footage from one of the meetings, if the people are ok with us doing so we will share the details.
    Well finished the coffee and about to hit the road.

And

Ghee what a day. Everyone we saw lapped up the technology. There is SO much to catch up on now people are trying to contact me left right and centre. I do apologise, I am not being rude. We will be working on the public roadshow dates with Mark. The pre-registration for the cities will be closing on the 28th of this month. The cities with enough requested pre-registration will be visited. The organised dates will be announced on the ASX public portal. The show will go on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.