AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

@tarecq Thank you kindly mate. We are all biding our time...

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @tarecq Thank you kindly mate.

We are all biding our time waiting for the changeover to finalise and Vonex to be listed. Then we are gonna find that this is a communication company not shy of communicating. There will be news aplenty and this is being currently stifled by the present AWD listing configuration. Vonex is a company with a lot happening and you can expect that to please the market.

On another note: I have been verily impressed by the Snom 710 phone that I am running through the Vonex network. Got it plugged into my router and it'll work whether the PC is on or not - as it has its own IP address (in fact I could configure it as a business).
    What can I say? It's a freakin phone!!!!!

Obviously, it is running on dedicated voip circuits thru Vonex - and I reckon that must mean a lot, because I use voip in my work gig and that crackles and loses signal and sometimes has hair-tearing latency problems. Since switching to Vonex my hair is soft and smooth and......

Anyways, if youse is looking for a ridgy didge phone solution that works like a charm, straight out of the box you cant look past Vonex. Don't care if you run a business or are just looking to get away from the costly traditional telcos, this Vonex voip solution is a money saver - dinky dye.

And call blast is a ripper - when the Snom phone rings, I also get a call on my mobile - which is dandy for me, because frequently the mobile is switched off. So I'm as contactable as I want to be.

You just wait for this app to come out, it will rock your world.
    Last edited by capnludd: 15/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.