VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Vonex Presentation, page-11

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I reckon personally the share holders have to wait until Oper8tor is up and going to see any up take in share value. When it opens on the NSX at the end of November we will probably see some selling of holders who need the money or just want out. In which I do not blame them.
    Once these shareholders are gone then the stock will be tightly held while waiting for the APP to come out. During that time we should see a slow creep up in share value over a period of 2 or 3 months
    Share holders like myself, Nannok & you can then decide in say 4 or 5 months time if Oper8tor is as good as it suppose to be or not. Have we missed the boat and people decide they are happy with the APP they have in the phone and do not need another one. Why should they if all they have in their lonely "dull life" is FaceBook which they can get free calls and messages on.
    Then a decision can be made to dump and run or leave in the bottom drawer for the Nasdaq listing and eventual sale after a heap of money spent on advertising and I mean a heap. More so in the area of $80 to $100 million on global marketing to reach the people.

Just my thoughts... but I am going to hold for a little while to see what happens to Oper8tor

I also hold ESR which is in a Trading Halt....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.