VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Vonex VNX, page-18

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    3. Software Engineering Vonex has completed more than 30 major commercial developments and over 100 add-ons that we use and champion within our own business. Our products are unique and developed specifically around the following principles:

1. Must be able to scale 2. Must speed up existing processes 3. Must remove technical expertise to increase sales ability 4. Currently we have a global patent pending.

Can anyone take a guess as to the Global Patent that is pending? Does that refer to Operator 8, if its software does not even have a patent to protect it we could have an issue going forward.

The other question i have is, Number 3. Must remove technical expertise to increase sales ability. Why would you remove technical expertise to increase sales ability. Would your technical expertise assist in your ability to sell a product.

By the way all of my questions are based on the investor presentation, i am not attacking the company merely hoping there might be someone who can research these facts a little better than myself.

Thanks
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.