Voodoo Chicken, page-6

1. 1,858 Posts.
    Voodoo Chicken is a set of tools indicators and explorations I have developed mainly for my own trading. A few serious technically minded traders are now using it. You need Excel and Metastock to drive it. Unless you have a good knowledge of TA or are prepared to spend a week or so with me training it is not for you.

Basically once installed, for 20 minutes work each night you get an at a glance picture of the top 200 companies according to 50 or so TA criteria and a similar analysis of specs shares but with different crireria. There is now also an option sheet with analysis and theoretical valuations on all the spec company options. That gives you a swag of prospects to look at and research with either my indicators or regular stuff.

Some of the stuff is basic TA, and some is stuff I have developed is perhaps a bit different.

It is not the holy Grail or some magical black box, it's basically my trading tool box

I have some information on it in a PowerPoint presentation. email me

[email protected]

and I will send it. It is a couple of meg takes 10 mins or so to come through and is a bit big for some hotmail addresses.

If you go back to my recent posts on BIL there is a chart calling BIL a short at 10.10 before it dropped to 8.90 as a sample of my top and bottom finding stuff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.