THB 0.00% 3.3¢ thunderbird resources limited

vor - the definitive summary !!

1. 524 Posts.
    HI VOR Enthusiasts,

Over the past weeks, we have received numerous commentaries regarding the markets, charting, and the nether regions of the soul.

Lets summarise the topic(s) to date, shall we ?

RECENT FACTS - in order:

1)Copper price is at the low end of the spectrum
    2) Market conditions at the moment are more likely to punishing bad news and tolerae good news
    3) The Mongolian Government are exploring options to claim more profits from their territory across ALL companies within their boundaries - Voyager, Rio, Ivanhoe, etc
    4) The Director LAST WEEK not only exercised options in the company, but bought more via another company whom he has an interest in.
    5) VOR shareholders are awaiting an ANN for the 4+ drilling operations currently being undertaken. The expectation is for good results
    6) Option(s) expiry is also happening this week, further diluting the share price
    7) VOR shareholders - according to a seasoned chartist - were informed of a "probable" cup and handle formation.

The Good:

a) The potential of VOR has not changed. They still potentially have "a company-making asset" in their discoveries, and hopefully the drilling results will confirm this.
    b) Currently, if you have faith in (a), right now presents an excellent buying opportunity.
    c) Voyager has (to date) some press coverage

The Bad:

i) Obviously, there is a risk that VOR will not receive the results they are looking for. HOwever, given their optimism on the last report, I would rate this chance small (again - IMO, DYOR ASAP, OK ?).
    ii) Market conditions have not rewarded patience in the past few weeks, and VOR has definetely been influenced and hammered
    iii) Some may argue that VOR - being a DT favourite for a few years - would feel the recent volatility moreso than most.
    iv) If market conditions were neutral or positive, and/or we had good news, the cup/handle formation would present itself. However, it has moreso become what I like to call a "broomstick and rear end" formation !! :)

The Ugly:

X) Say what you will, the timing of the Director buying shares and - for all intensive purposes - telling shareholders to wait 2 more weeks - was appalling given the recent market conditions. NOTE: This act means there are no results EXPECTED within the next two weeks, as opposed to VOR Directors HOLDING results for two weeks. BIG difference !!
    Xi) Once we have the ANN most have been waiting for, it will be under the weight of fully exercised options and a large(r) Market Cap.
    Xii) The VOR Management seem to be deafening in their silence - which is highly unusual given we had multiple August updates !!

The prediction from Voltron:

** Short Term, the DT'ers and ST'ers will drop this stock like it's hot for now, driving it towards 5c and maybe lower. (man I hope not !!)
    ** Buyers will return in droves next week once the ANN is close, returning the SP to 6.5c, and - assuming the good results - we will see the Share Price rise (hopefully) to new highs.

Of course, the wildcard in this is the EXTREMELY volatile market we are currently in. IMO, charting for the next few weeks is as useful as inspecting sheeps entrails or reading tea leaves !!

Again, this is all IMO. I dispair for the ST, but those in for the long haul will be rewarded, doubly so if you have spare coin to top up/average down given today's crazy price of 6c !!

Unlike some on this forum - im happy for you to Thumbs Up this critique, pour gas or water upon it or plain tell me its fantasy - just happy to share views, and NOT get hung up on charts, market sentiment or buyer's remorse ! :)

Peace, Love and Moonbeams,

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $359 10.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270048 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 217800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.