BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Anyone in the medical field will realize that at least 10% of...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Anyone in the medical field will realize that at least 10% of the talks at conferences for all specialties are about adopting AI technology into the diagnostic and management pathway. Before algorithms for AI can be formed, data has to be collected and every medical fields are very actively collecting data for all sorts of things. Anything that has some kind of imaging is particularly looking at AI deep learning for faster and more accurate interpretation of pathology.
    Don't take my word for it, just ask any of your medico friends or google AI and any kind of imaging including recognizing polyps during colonoscopy.
    AI deep learning is going to be huge in medicine and Brainchip AI technology is in a great position to take advantage of this being the first player. Having the Akida microchip will immensely revolutionize how algorithms are processed from existing data and ongoing deep learning from accumulated data of the system to improve efficiency and accuracy in diagnosis and management.
    I hope Brainchip's marketing team are aggressively looking at all medical specialties and actively engage with the researchers in these fields...it's a diamond field for Brainchip!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.