VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Doc - you're right, its a strange world is the ASX. Then throw...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Doc - you're right, its a strange world is the ASX. Then throw in management's interpretation of those rules. Then we have to try and work out what's what amongst all the ambiguity.

As well as confidentiality, you could add the rules regarding material & immaterial. In the announcement released on 30/7/19 on p 2-3 it looks like Jeff set his intention on some of these matters.

For example - its very nice to know that C10 has been pre-qualified as a supplier to the Govt. In a standalone sense is it ASX news worthy on its own? I don't know - maybe for some companies it is.

What I was trying to say was - in the absence of isolated news, that at the very least come the quarterly, Jeff has an opportunity to touch base on many of these collective issues. Hopefully he does so. Jeff went early with the quarterly in June (on July 15). Perhaps he will do so again, especially as R&B will have their shares by Oct 8.

What I want is a clear and unambiguous quarterly update that stands the test of time.

On reflection the June quarterly lacked credibility. Initially it read ok. Then some of the cost estimates got revised two weeks later, followed by the placement that wasn't on the radar.

I agree - it will be interesting to see how Vortiv is marketed from here.

Lazarus - thanks for your Accenture post earlier in the week. On one of the slides it showed Identity and Access Management was considered to be the best consulting space to be in. That should bode well for DWX in particular. It would be nice to hear a bit more about DWX and how they're going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.