LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I wholeheartedly agree, but I think you mean to vote against...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    I wholeheartedly agree, but I think you mean to vote against resolutions 1 (Adoption of Remuneration Report) and 10 (Adoption of Management Incentive Plan). Resolution 5 relates to future issue of shares, eg a capital raising (although this has been deemed unnecessary, things can change) - I am fine to vote in favour of this. However I would advocate voting against 1 and 10 as Karl and Peter have shown very questionable corporate governance practices and rate highly on the “bullshitometer” IMO and they pay themselves WAAAY too much. They have been able to get away with this until now by basing their bonuses on ARR figures achieved largely by takeovers rather than organic growth and during a time when share price performance has been terrible. They are planning on changing future criteria to “cash burn efficiency, growth in recurring revenues and other qualitative metrics aligned to strategy” (see page 35 of the 2020 annual report). This is a very small step in the right direction but frankly is nowhere near acceptable. All future bonuses should be linked to the share price only - nothing else really matters and this is the way Karl and Peter should be treating the situation, particularly in view of their large shareholdings, rather than fleecing the already depleted cash balance (particularly after the recent court settlement) at the expense of ordinary shareholders. This is exactly the sort of behaviour that institutional investors abhor and leads them to avoiding a stock like the plague! Karl and Peter need to be sent a message that despite having large shareholdings, LVT is NOT “their company”. With the lack of organic growth in the last couple of years (fair enough Covid is an acceptable hiccup) I don’t think they’ve done that good a job anyway, and if they ended up not being renewed as directors after receiving two strikes against the Remuneration Report (this year could be the first strike, they were very close to getting one last year) then I think they could easily be adequately replaced. They need to realise this and change their remuneration structure immediately. Personally I would like to see a situation where no bonuses are payable until the share price is $1 at a bare minimum. Even small shareholders can affect the outcome, so VOTE!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.