vote 1 pauline hanson..., page-19

1. 3,567 Posts.
    re: vote 1 pauline hanson...get real I would like to see someone smart in power (not PH) who isn't afraid to get on the wrong side of minority groups.

One example is the single mothers pension. A completely wrong decision by the labout government to win votes. Started with a cost of tens of millions but has blown out of all proportions to a multibillion dollar cost. It also has bad long term social ramifications with the incentive for young women to go it alone and not bring up a child in a family environment. BAD BAD BAD.

And yet both parties cannot get rid of it as they would probably lose the election as a results with a huge backlash.

Issues like these are on the top of Australia's agenda and yet I haven't heard a whisper from either side of politics. They know the issue but are too scared.

We need a leader with balls, and that's why I'm voting for Pauline. Not to see her in power but to give the government a kick in the backside to consider these important "politically sensitive" issue.

Go Pauline.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.