COE 0.00% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

vote against adopting the renumeration report

1. 312 Posts.
    Hi Auto & the other few cooper fans left out there

Just to let everyone know that I have voted against receiving the renumeration report.
    I realise that the renumeration of the directors will not change regardless of the resolution but it is my only little way of putting the directors on notice that I care enough to lodge a proxy over their directors renumeration.
    If people don't bother, then I feel they think that the shareholders are not watching what they earn and are not accountable to the shareholders.

Anyway I have 1,096,000 votes against both resolutions.
    If you still have your AGM proxy and not happy with the directors renumeration, I would suggest you take 5 minutes to complete and post the proxy by November 24.

I also voted against appointing the Laurie the lawyer as a director of the company.

His so called legal expertise did not help one iota in executing a successful takeover bid for IPM and some of his comments and mud slinging towards IPM bought cooper down to IPMs directors levels. The guy is also over 65. Go and play lawn bowls. I have a lot of respect of old people but not when they just hangers on boards and contribute nothing towards achieving the company's objectives. They are just there to pay their kids mortages and buy their kids ferraris. How many lawyers does it take to run a oil company?

I like Scott. He is only 46 and hungary and determined to make this a mid tier oil and gas company. He also actually has a great knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
    Having said that the reasons for his cash bonus were flimsy like increasing reserves and farmouts which is his ordinary job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.