COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

vote against adopting the renumeration report , page-10

1. 20,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    EL, sorry if you think I have distorted your views, if only I could be bothered to search through your old posts.

In reference to exaggerations, i think your recent post fits the category well.

Simple excercise - If you add in cash received since end of Septmeber approx 7 million and the newly acquired shares of IPM there is no way it is trading at a 20% premium at a closing pprice of 25 unless ofcourse you choose to use cash vs cash equivalents and to ignore the value of the IPM shares to make your last sour parting comment.

EL, our exchange has taught me one thing, to be wary of HC commentary as there is more emotion in the posts than I ever thought, even from thiose whose opinions I respect. (I include both yours and mine) The last few months has seen our views move to polar extremes, yet I have no doubt the underlying value of the company has not.

How else can we explain this - as you sold and took your losses you become more bearish and as I held and my paper losses increased and I averaged down further I become more bullish .

Take care and good luck. No hard feelings I hope:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.