COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

vote against adopting the renumeration report , page-18

1. 20,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Recoop

very true - despite the assertion by others Coopers current SP is a refecltion on the markets view of COE I think it is 60% amrlet, 30% oil and maybe 10% other stuff.

To prove this one needs to simply look at a news paper lately -a quick look at other oil and gas stocks, small medium and large tells the story

Roc
    Tap
    cvn
    sto
    wpl
    aed
    awe
    stu
    bcc
    exr

Is cooper profitrabke at current oil prices - yes
    can it get into any kind of trouble - very very hard given its cach and prod profile
    is there upside - yes both domestically and intrnationally

Sure the has halved but when you think the same has happended to some serious blue chips - ANZ WBC WES , how can we expect anymore from a small oiler. The difference is I am still bullish on oil LT and once the economy moves out of recession(however long it takes)oil will move up and cooper will be rerated quickly. todays oil price will only resuolt in a bigger underinvestment in oil resulting in a quicker appreciation onc e things improve.

if cooper can preserve a healthy cash level, which i know MS is keen to do while growing profitabky and taking some high growth options when they present then all should work out well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.