LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Vote Against LVT Annual General Meeting Resolutions 1, 2, 7, 9 & 10, page-22

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I listened in for maybe halfa or so, only took about 3 minutes from when the mic got handed to Karl until I left the call.
    The formalities section hosted by Dr Stigler was rushed through pretty quick tbh and didn't really leave much time/opportunity for questions before the next resolution was spoken on (there was only one question asked about whether Karl's remuneration was fair), got pretty standard responses from Stigler and Fiona de Bronc.

Then it turned to Mr. Marketing Karl. He stuttered his way through (until I left) and it was just so obvious how much bullsh!t he was talking through. Mentioning premiership plans, foresters and Gartner and this f%#king ranking released yesterday on fastest 100 asx companies. It's all a load of BS. the fact he is hanging on to stuff like this is astonishing.

I typed and deleted half dozen times (after him addressing the independent review findings) wanting to ask about if this $300m ARR by 2024 is blue-sky aspirational or if it's achievable and what shareholders should be looking at into the future so this isn't just the same as the $100m ARR target by June 2021.

As much as it would be nice to average down, I just haven't seen enough nor am I convinced with the company and it's direction. I would prefer to be deep red here and put funds into other companies rather than gamble on LVTs current valuation.

I've been negative here of late and happy to be proven wrong, as it'll just mean that when I sell before EOFY my loss won't be as disastrous.
    Last edited by chipsnpizza: 30/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.