LEL 0.00% 38.0¢ lithium energy limited

VOTE AGAINST SALE AT BOTTOM OF CYCLE, page-38

1. 2,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Redrun,

he didnt mention as i didnt talk to the person capable of decision making.

in my opinion, Lanshen as a company would not be able to bid for the project, but one of Lanshen's shareholders is, i.e. Minmetals.

Certainly Lanshen has a place in the project and that is technology supplier. Like Koch in the Standard Lithium project, which fetched US$150m yesterday for 50% stake.

Reality is that you can't control the market (price) but William can control the timing of the sale. It was not a hostile offer. It was William reaching out to them ( only Chinese battery company) because it was HIS decision, and negotiating a SALE. What's the rush...??

William says 4 or 5 fold in a couple of years. WRONG again. It has been 3 (Three) years, not 2.

Consensus is that market is picking up again.

the only solution to William's f%$ up proposal is that another company comes up with a better deal.

if they have some exclusivity clause.... shareholders still votes NO and then moves to the better deal (if it appears)

if they don't have a clause to preclude, then a price competition should start.

regardless of where they invest the money next, the offer has to be improved.

WILLIAM commented that they were removing development risk by selling....hahhahah. Hello! You are removing ALL the risks...you are removing the project too... haha

it is like killing the Goose of the golden eggs, to avoid risk of Salmonella.....

Last edited by PirataCzornomaz: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $18.93K 50.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33164 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 24344 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.