ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

vote against these, page-2

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    By giving the directors shares in the company, we would effectively give them more incentive to improve the share price. This is especially the case with options because they hold no value until they're at or in the money.

That's what I would normally say...but an exercise price of 7 cents??? Are you kidding me?!! That's not a performance incentive! That would only mean that the share price would increase ~27% which IMO can be easily achieved by the potential of what we stand by in ADO and for the risk we are taking by investing in such a small cap high risk company we have to demand more and higher returns! This is absolutely ridiculous and this is not performance incentives. This is just giving the directors free money plain and simple. And this doesn't just include James Henderson, I mean this for ALL the directors.

If they want bonuses and performance benefits. That's fine by me, but at such a cheap price to pay...that's absolutely out of the question! 10c 15c or even 20c would show that these directors had some BACKBONE and BELIEVED in the company that they are running!

SAY NO MORE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.19K 1.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386454 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.