NXS 7.69% 21.0¢ next science limited

I for one wont be selling and am prepared to loose all of my...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I for one wont be selling and am prepared to loose all of my holdings rather than accept the offer. It amazes me how Nexus release a 211 page report basically painting a very negative outlook for the assets (see page 12) commenting about uncertainty of the LNG price outlook, emerging threats from America concluding that "the Directors have formed the view that Shareholders are unlikely to receive any return under voluntary administration or receivership"

Yet on the flipside we have Mr Voelte and SGH stating what a great opportunity it is with quotes such as "We think this is a good entry point into the energy sector...We see some great value in the assets. Crux is a world-class asset, Longtom has opportunities to expand and then there is Echuca Shoals. The three are a good opportunity.'' Nexus is capital constrained, but the underlying assets are great assets."

Also of note is the Deloitte report was and I quote "limited to a review of Nexus’s assumptions"

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/seven-group-surprises-shareholders-with-push-into-energy-on-nexus-bid-20140331-35u6r.html#ixzz314pwrWwn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.624K 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80261 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 7325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.