VIT 0.00% 7.6¢ vitura health limited

Vote for Ben Jansen, page-79

1. 4,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383

Surely VIT has to be a case study in Business 101 in the future.
    Disgraceful behaviour by both camps and greed is front and centre. Retail investors (and I am one, but thankfully only a small toe in the water) will get slaughtered as they usually do when the Alpha males want to have a big square off. I am not sure Rodney Cocks is the right guy to head this up - a more mature, experienced person at this level is required.

The purchase of Doctors on Demand is a shocker. The acquisition price of $25m would infer a 1.43x gross income multiplier but what we don't know is their cost structures and margins achieved. But logic would suggest that good news is always disclosed whilst bad news is best to remain silent.

Afterall you could pick up Doctor Care Anywhere (DOC) for $18m which has a revenue base of $30m. But very doubtful because the initial shareholders in this company paid $1 for what is now worth under 5c. Take heed. This purchase of DoD looks ominously BAD and given that around 70% of acquisitions don't turn out as suggested - plus - a warring Board of Directors....sheesh... we are heading to the fence behind the wood shed for a thorough reaming!!

Last edited by PortfolioPlus: 22/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $884 11.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1112 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 16357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.