VIT 3.95% 7.3¢ vitura health limited

I spoke to one of the finance guys who was at the "Vitura...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I spoke to one of the finance guys who was at the "Vitura Institutional Investor Golf Day". They had a lot of institutional investors, brokers, bankers, suppliers and other partners. He said there was institutional and hnw investors there from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane. He said it was one of the best investor relations events he has been to in a long time, and about 40 people were there.

Strategic, impactful and engaging. They said RC and the CFO gave a download on the full year and took Q&A which went down well. The rest of the Vitura execs were there working the room.

He said a lot of very angry institutional investors who have had a gut full of the Jansen and Tanner power play games keeping downward pressure on the SP. They are all backing the board/ company/ management in the vote at the AGM, would take a kindergarten aged child to work out that they don't have the numbers. He said everyone, including the institutional funds have also worked out the Ben Jansen and Shane Tanner game of spraying shares into the market to drive down the price then try and take over the board because the share price is low. They can see it a mile off.

I asked him how much he reckoned it cost to host, he thinks $100 - $150 per head, so $4000 - $6000. So not breaking the bank, give they turned a $15m profit last year.

Sounds like a good event for the company at a pretty low price tag. But was also interesting to hear what the big guys, the institutional and hnw guys really think of ben jansen and shane tanner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.