VIT 1.09% 9.3¢ vitura health limited

In essence, i believe RC & Co is responsible for allowing this...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    In essence, i believe RC & Co is responsible for allowing this situation to go public rather than fostering effective communication with shareholders. It appears that not only Ben Jansen but a significant portion of the top 20-30 shareholders are now at odds with them. It seems the current board has overlooked its accountability to shareholders in recognizing that this is a public company, not a private one. The stock price is likely to continue its decline unless there is a substantial overhaul of the board with a renewed focus on addressing shareholder concerns.

Ben's statements about wanting to work more for shareholders to improve the company's coverage and restore its previous value bring a breath of fresh air. Unlike the current board, which has only emphasised "sustainable growth long term," (which is great if it were true) Ben's focus on enhancing shareholder value stands out. It's noteworthy that despite over four years since the IPO, the current board has only managed to sustain a decline in share price, raising questions about their commitment to sustainable share price growth. All in my own opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $53.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.2¢ $20.20K 215.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42155 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 12630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ 16097
Last updated 15.44pm 23/05/2024 ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.