IDG 0.00% $3.50 indago resources ltd

vote for gli

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    I can not see a reason why to stick with current IDG management, they have done nothing but milk IDG cash for years without advancing any projects towards production, there wages are outrageous for a exploration company, the share price has crashed since the U boom & has never appropriately recoverd even with solid cash in bank & a attractive range of U & now Gold assets, current run from .30's to .70 was only because GLI was building a stake, if it wasnt for GLI buying on market the past few months more then likely IDG share price would still be around .30 - .50 as IDG management proved in bad times they are unable to attract the markets attention or serious broker/insto support, most U stocks have advanced very well the past few months, BLR a good example what has IDG done? nothing, while there is a obvious market interest again for Uranium IDG management have not even taken the time to update the market on there Uranium outlook, U work looks to be halted & the focus is on gold, which makes me think IDG may be looking at selling out the U assets after spending millions on exploration, can only assume this for now but no concrete U news from IDG for some time is not sounding right imo.

Sum it up hard to see we will be worse off with GLI running the show, GLI directors have done a excellent job on SFR recently & hopefully they can bring that type of interest into IDG, current IDG board have no respect for investors, there wages prove that & how they reissued themselves options & lowered the exercise price is another kick in the teeth to there investors.

Im voting for GLI directors to come onto IDG board.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.