NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I'm still convinced we have even more great news on the way. I...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    I'm still convinced we have even more great news on the way.

I will point out how much time is wasted selectively quoting people by posing a few words of widsome by mac below.

".. MAC..."
    -- My comments

Naturally people make up their own minds.

"..No need to worry as newtg says. They're .2 of a cent, definitely all above board and things going well.."

-- Since then we've seen 8 and it's still more than twice that. So listen to just him and you missed out on doubling your money if you purchased at 2..

"..I always ask who answers "how long until the company closes down?.."

-- Almost too insulting for a reply, far from closing down they are going from strength to strength!

"..They must be in both Iraq and Afghanistan if they are making progress on multiple fronts.

These guys are the master of spin. Unfortunately ( or fortunately actually) their past has caught up with them and many see straight through it now.."

-- I doubt a few more large MIL contracts will calm him.

-- This is a killer!

"..Those buying are typically traders who think if they can get some stock at .002 and stick it straight backon at .004 then at some stage in the distant future they will double their measly investment.."

-- So you see in IMHO there is no need to take mac off ignore. I already know in advance he will try and drag up selective quotes (as I just did to make a point, that was just from the first few too!!)

-- I'm looking forward not backward with Newsat and I'll stick to my observation it was one great report coming out of the AGM and underlines what I like about the business model.

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.