vote for the worst management(s), page-21

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Alan,

I also got burnt back in the Stone Age by that new fangled thing called "fire". Some up and coming entrepeneur tried to hook me into it - worked a treat - but then the Ice Age came and the dinosaurs all died out (just as well I didn't take dinosaur futures - conversely, should have taken fossil features - sorry - futures).

To my way of thinking - TMN. Formerly was going to be a great high flyer, but burnt like a crisp on 18 May 2001 (day after my birthday), after rising in the previous month from 27c to $1.05, before falling back to 72c. And this was just after they announced new deals, a desire to list on the NASDAQ and the appointment of 2 Directors, one from Sun Microsystems (ie: Michael Lehman, XVP, Corporate Resources, and CFO), and the other from Qwest Communications (Cliff Dodd, XVP and CIO).

Chris Jones went on to acquire the business shell of TMN and has since resurrected the business and apparently is performing well, more or less having left the shareholders in limbo.

Oh well, live and learn - then go on to repeat the same mistakes somewhere else.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.