I totally agree with that. President Trump should have had them...

1. 33,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    I totally agree with that. President Trump should have had them arrested for breaching the peace, it was a funerary commemoration.

what sort of ragtag LWNJ crazy mob does that?

Organized bra burners, flag burners and mobsters that the apolice should arrest for their behaviors?

The incarceration rate of females in America is not as lopsided in America as say it is in Australia but still, there should be more arrests of females in this country for all this violence, looting, shootings and robberies, In America, men do the crime, men do the time but females seem untouchable.

Just like Australia, females will be able to shoot, loot and riot if the corpse gets his increasingly unlikely victory affirmed.

I think these Fe fulled, alcohol fuelled LWNJ families should be treated the same as men.

Under the Corpse, perhaps the touched up will become untouchable from a legal POV.

a Trump landslide looks far more likely, cannot wait til Tuesday, the corpse Will stumble, bumble and make incoherent babbling.

He will need more than a shot in the bum, perhaps a doppelgänger, or a ring in is required.
    Last edited by JCoure: 27/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.