CYP 7.41% 29.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

After 3 attempts from the Board of Cynata to supply me the...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    After 3 attempts from the Board of Cynata to supply me the Company Registry as per the requirements of the Corporations Act.

1. The first was a PDF file, the contents of which did not meet the minimum requirements of the Corporations Act; it was on a second-hand USB that contained over 400 recoverable deleted files on it.

2. The second attempt, this time with the minimum required content, with the Company Secretary acknowledging “the minor technical breach of the Regulations”, but still of the belief that a PDF file is a delimited text file. This copy did not have the email addresses that I requested (but this is outside the minimum required as detailed in the Corporations Act).

3. Finally, I received a spreadsheet file from the Company’s Legal Counsel, who also informed me that “the case law surrounding section 173 of the Corporations Act is littered with examples of companies refusing to provide a share register on request”. But I will say, I did finally receive the registry, with its contents meeting the minimum requirements of the Corporations Act, within the required time frame, with no days to spare and the company was compliant with its legal obligations.

I then spent the following week trying to matchup the registry details with the white pages and proceeded to make several hundred phone calls to try to determine the email addresses of the shareholders on the registry.

In this last week nearly 50 emails have been sent and yesterday I mailed out just over 200 letters with my open letter to Cynata Shareholders. As I’ve not been able to contact every shareholder, as the cost to do so would be excessive (to date I’ve spent about $800 on this campaign), I will post it here and hope it can reach a few more like-minded shareholders.
    Last edited by mcnamm: 24/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.020(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $52.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $12.06K 43.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5825 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.