CYP 7.41% 29.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Vote NO Abstain NO - My Open Letter to Shareholders, page-70

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I'm inclined to agree with smarty.
    One can hardly question his point that we do not at this stage, have a product to sell. Hells bells, we have only completed stage one trials of our cells in the treatment of one condition. Sure there is massive potential as far as treating other diseases or conditions, but at 'this stage' those applications are still just that . . . potential.
    I have spent many years in the pharmaceutical industry, and have a bit of an understanding of what's involved in bringing new product to market.
    There are those in this forum, that seem to think that our BOD and management have a magic wand that they are reluctant to use because if their ineptitude.
    Regardless of what anyone thinks of remuneration packages or for that matter, what they think of 'loangate', no one possesses a magic wand.
    Unbridled impatience and incessant bleating suggests to me the presence of a complete lack of understanding and ignorance as to what's involved in order for the company to reach the heights that people here crave.
    . . . . . . . . and for what it's worth, I suffer from a to date incureable and progressive illness which I understand will also be a target for stem cell therapy.
    It may all happen too late for me, but I wait.
    Some of the 'turkeys' that post here should learn to do the same . . . . wait, and whilst doing so, educate themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.