CYP 2.50% 19.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

... hahaha dig the clip of the guy dancing - legendary! -...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

... hahaha dig the clip of the guy dancing - legendary! - thinking CYP like an empty dance floor these days and I am just like that fella dancing all by myself... everyone new to CYP waiting on the sidelines for somebody else to get up and start shaking their asses... Ross the DJ telling everyone the tunes are pumping but people aren't listening to him anymore cause he been saying it all frikin week leading up to the dance  (and I think the man has been drinking the punch that the chairman spiked)... we have been hearing for three years that management are "talking to multiple interested partners" and if you inquire now you will be told the same ol same ol ... we need a deal - no actually we need an avalanche of deals! - it does not matter that some try and succeed or that some try and fail we have 600 trials to make it up ....  this is what makes us sexy or gives us the groove and separates our dance floor to the club down the road...market saying ok we see you but... or in Ross's case we hear you but...

I'm a share holder and already on the dance floor trying to bust my move the electric boogaloo, but the frikin dance floor is empty and I want to know what the 'ell is everybody waiting for?... have we put up the neon sign saying "we have stem cells will travel" - Ross shouts hell yes! Market shouts back bullsh%t 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $35.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.705K 8.654K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12792 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 32500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.