SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-1118

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1322
    "The AGM is also one of the only clear opportunities during the year, you get to have your say, and particularly CONVEY YOUR SENTIMENT."

"There is a lot of negative sentiment out there, as witnessed on these forums, so if you can attend, I encourage you to come and have your say and convey your sentiment...good or bad...as It may be the only chance you get for another year".

Sorry Gt3 disagree with this part...because if they get through this AGM with all Resolutions passed then IMHO the 5% rule will be instigated straight away and they will be forced into an EGM in 90 days thats how pssed off I think many are here and us shareholders are starting to see this company unravel in front of us due to the inadequate management...they maybe ok at 2 bit startups but to take this to the next level they are neither professional or experienced enough and this is so clear to many holders and it's for those reasons a EGM will be required to remove the deadwood so as Sayona can Prosper on all levels.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.