SYA 3.57% 2.9¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-1325

1. BOT
    8,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/meeting-with-brett-ceo-md-sayona-mining.7424836/?post_id=68235313clear.png Cringe!

"Brett arrives about ten later, and I was already through half the pint of Matilda Bay.I stand and wave, he spots me and heads over, As he got close, he extended his hand with a warm smile.It was instinctive, the emotive Greek coming to the fore... "Give me a hug mate!' I just grabbed him, He awkwardly obliged, laughed, turned red and sat down.

But the passion, the drive, the enthusiasm....from both of us, was next level.....

And he is NO-FOOL...There have been some comments on the forum about his ability, about his business acumen, about who is in control.This guy is thinking BIG, and has the brains, the balls, the drive, the experience, the street smarts, the aggression...and now Governmental support and connections, to make this all happen.

What really made an impression, is the momentum we are gathering.

I invited him to dinner with the family, but he respectfully declined, I had bailed him up long enough it seems.We parted ways, looking forward to the next catch up.We exchanged a couple of texts, the last one from Brett-Look forward to another round, maybe Kraken at Stalactites next time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $298.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $980.9K 34.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2464070 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 2407472 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.