SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-1345

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    I totally agree and have been so vocal about it as have others...that the muppets who signed off on such a lopsided deal done so in haste and not from a prespective of professional business acumen...they failed in every aspect of working through the likely outcomes that may eventuate from such a lopsided deal and have a track record of signing deals that have cost shareholders millions an millions of dollars...the current BoD's is an have been responsible for the destruction of Altura for much the same reasons an have continued and proceeded to show the excact same incompetence that lost Altura alwhile making sure they are filling up their coffers at the expense of holders.mad.png

We all know that the current environment is not helping and also the uncertainy with whats happening around the globe..in saying that I find it increasingly difficult to swallow the BoD's latest round of cods wallop in that reducing nameplate and wanting to increase remuneration reeks of contempt towards holders but then again I have stated 100's of times how greedy the director's of company's can get once they get into bed with the BEOT.sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.