SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

I take it this way. Surely it is far more than disappointing,...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I take it this way. Surely it is far more than disappointing, mainly on BOD not addressing any concerns, f*kng unbelievable, like the market and the SP. Combined with a sharp dropping lithium price globally.

But how will the other explorers and junior producers survive in this climate? EV is still the future, Power Storage might go for sodium batteries in the future, but it will not kill lithium. If no one is making money, then no one will produce, then we will back to shortage.

If nothing is hidden from BoD, SYA is at its best situation it can be, except the BoD. No debt, cash in hands, producing.

The only thing concerns me is this f*kn BoD, who keep in silence, and just pumps in more uncertainties. If they stay, then a lot of people will sell I guess, but who will buy? Insiders? If they leave, then who will take over control? We need a proactive leader to bring back confidence in the company! This is my only concern, and I just cannot press the sell button after 5 years holding!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.