SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-257

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Cleaver, while goodly intended, I don't believe that doing such would get you or us anywhere. Being from the Public market treasury background, I had to deal with the Institutional holders as well the the legal groups and financiers. Trust me in that they are fully aware of anything stated or written that has been made public. There is a line as to what your legal group and Financiers will or can know that the Public holders won't unless formally released. we had separate meetings with the largest institutional investors not retail ever but still while they were probably explained to more in depth, if it wasn't public info they didn't get it. No investor can be informed of inside information that the general public doesnt have. you can understand why do to the potential for manipulation. the big guys just get the face to face meetings and are better informed than where you and I are without doing massive digging. just being honest with you from experience. hang in there. we will get past this frustration in a few qrtrs I would hope. glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.