SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-260

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Only problem here is this deal was put together imo by Piedmont and signed off by our BoD's that is so one sided in every aspect that those conditions you speak of might only suit that one sided deal in other words only Piedmont and I've said this b4 that KP has been driving the bus ever since this deal was done as we have seen, one only has to see how his antics recently in slowing down the processes of getting the Carbonate Plant up an going....the deal is what it is I've moved on from it hope others have to, the reality is that we need the Carbonate Plant up an going to get back on deck Piedmont will still have a good earn/income stream but dont want that to happen as it should and for good reason they are in trouble cash wise behind in payments for product so slowing down us moving forward slows our progression towards that and in turn helps them and its happening so much for being a team player hey.mad.png

We've all seen how his antics have been degrading Sayona at every opportune moment and then recently walking into Sayona with M&A guys connected to him shows his a conniving son of a bitch that as an ingrained exbanker his main objectives are to stiff people over to get to were he wants to be...Warning GT3 be careful how things are handled the slimebag will be sitting back watching this unfold scheming how best to take advantage of the impending changes that may happen so be very careful, if we can get through this meeting with a win win for all concerned and not Piedmont then thats what we should look at...ways that help us but also dont do irreversible damage that a Slimebag can take advantage of.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.