SYA 2.78% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-278

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    There is a case of Stockholm Syndrome. But think about it this way.

- No new CEO
    - No new Non Executive Directors except one who was hand picked as a jobs for the boys.
    - No new stratergy.

It's a ballsy move to vote yes to these guys and hope for change. If they can come up with the above in the next few weeks I may vote yes.

I can't emphasise enough what happened at FFX, the Exec and BoD wanted a payrise. Told us everything was on track. Holders said you have to pay the big dollars to get the right team, 6 months later the company was put into a halt with all manner of things now coming out of the woodwork about what they have done, meanwhile Michael Anderson walks away with over half a million dollars while holders are left with their funds in a halt for 18 months now.

Do not make the mistake that keeping these guys in place will make things better. A short term hit to the SP because we need to find a new BoD is better than the current scenario of these guys turning us into a vassal company for PLL. Not to mention fundies dont want to touch this while the current BoD is in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.