SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

They did focus on the efficiency on the plant. Extra crusher for...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    They did focus on the efficiency on the plant. Extra crusher for more materials to get processed without breaks on volumes et,
    This will increase cash flow/ more output..
    With Lithium prices down at the moment, I would rather save up the cash and get our mines around us that we own fully and some partially into production. Government funding should help a lot in the funding for the Carbonate plant. But this will cost billions and with a subdued market it could be risky without sufficient cash flows. Elon has a carbonate plant in the States know the current online in a couple of years in Texas soon I think. est..
    Maybe we will be sending our stuff there too, as it needs volumes to be profitable.

I know our current setup needed to increase its volumes, so its all about dollars and viability at the end of the day.

Just my view on what I've read,

CLM’s Vallée JV borders the recently restarted North American Lithium Operation owned by Sayona Mining, our JV partner. The Vallée JV has drill-confirmed lithium-bearing pegmatites believed to be the extension of Sayona’s mineable pegmatites. CLM’s pegmatites remain open for expansion

So we will have lots of volumes to handle to increase our profits from other lithium mines surrounding us also, besides our Authier /Moblan and three others in partnerships..

That's why we haven't a new CEO yet.......still a lot of in-house stuff to sort out before the carbonate plant in NALis up and running ASAP as you put it..Not that easy to find billions

https://sayonamining.com.au/projects/nal-project/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $723.3K 21.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
182 43325841 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2030189 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.