SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-409

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Not going to say too much on the forum until after the meeting is held , except to say that in regards your point that it being " Carbonate verses Hydroxide ", - One of my takeaways from the announcement was that it is NOT carbonate v hydroxide but rather BOTH. Meaning they are going to do BOTH , and that Carbonate at NAL is only a matter of timing and potential partners of which Piedmont may or may not be one of them. So what was a previous narrative of Carbonate and / or Hydroxide has been clearly articulated as BOTH. ( subject to appropriate partnerships )

So apart from that , I will leave all other comments to the almost laughable narrative which has taken over the forum as of late as I have already made my opinions known in regards the vote and that some of the BIGGEST volume days have been since 2 days following the AGM meeting announcement and that investors who are on the register 2 days prior to the meeting are eligible to vote.

So that's a lot more volume which can expected to be added from now until then given there had been at least 1.2 billion traded since the announcement of the date of the meeting and its resolutions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.