SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-473

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Excellent Gt3

I too liked BL as in everything he put out it seemed sincere that he was working his ass off...my concern was and still is how the deal of 900 dollars was signed off on by him and the rest of the BoD's still struggle to get my head around it as previuosly expressed in that here we have the apparently really smart blokes signing a frking deal that was so dumb from a business point of view you just couldn't make it up and its why I firmly believedmeets with you KP was running or leading the show an laughing all the way at how he had got away with such a lopsided deal it still beggars disbelief, but we move on...so BL meets with you b4 the EGM and by all reports back from you BL made no mention of anything being wrong from within...onto the EGM once I seen the body language between Dougy Boy an BL I sensed something wasnt right, was BL informed of his demise by the board when he met with you...was he holding back in any event the 10million freebie shares was a joke at the time and something most of us did not take to kindly to and reeked with contempt...that being said if he was silenced with confidentially then he could not let anything out which may have bee a reason, only person that knows besides the current board is BL maybe once the current board are shown the door bl will open up to the truth and tell it how it was...would i take him back at this point 110 percent I would...why because IMHO he was working for us Shareholders and working hard to transform Sayona into a Behemoth of a company....what we have now is a strategic review that puts us back 3 years with this Ex BoD's of Altura...my deep concerns are its heading in the same direction all over again, we need change an the sooner the better imo.

Just make sure to remember the 3 Big O's

An when you think you have all bases loaded think like a conniving ex banker to make sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.