SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-500

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I think you are wrong because the stalling now is a cost saver as the "lithium market" is in a shit hole if you haven't noticed !
    Sure we need a great CEO and new blood to replace the over 70-year-old Don't move on because I might lose my top end life...
    New blood brings in change...but wise hands would do this on or just before a flip in market conditions.
    Going to forward today might lean toward cash drawdowns/ receivership potential..
    Get approvals for other mines/ results, do the upgrade for processing.

But to gear up for a carbonate plant needs a lot of financial backing, which is hard when lithium has dropped 70% plus in the last year.

But to have a go-ahead for a lithium hydroxide plant now would be a disaster with the billions if would cost with good cash flows yet from lithium prices and waiting for other mines to come on board.

Tesla has a plant in the making in Texas, how much would the cost be to able to send it there for now, is that more of a viable option?

A retired farmer here, so I'm only going off my thoughts, just putting it out here... most likely wrong/ or might be right..and pro investors on here to correct me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.