SYA 0.00% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

It's funny that you're arguing this SB. You have no legal...

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    It's funny that you're arguing this SB. You have no legal justification for your argument (we haven't seen the long-form version of the contract), and it's really not important anyway. When NAL was acquired, there was a huge resource base as is - plenty to fuel expansions over the very long-term. As to whether "life-of-mine" is just restricted to that known resource, or future expansions, is nothing but a distraction when you consider the broader SYA issues. Far far far more important is SYA finding a way to get the Carbonate plant online. As per the contract, both SYA and PLL have to agree to proceed downstream. In this much lower Spodumene pricing environment (relative to a year ago), it's more difficult for both SYA and PLL to fund the Carbonate plant, noting the other Capex requirements of NAL's ongoing capital works program and Moblan.

I do recall you were arguing that SYA shareholders should be able to retrospectively vote-down the PLL offtake agreement, as it wasn't in the best interest of SYA shareholders. I learnt from that not to listen to you when it comes to legal advice....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $432.9K 13.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 41066730 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3272739 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.