SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

VOTE NO AGM 2023 RESOLUTION 1-5...... NO, page-731

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9480
    Because I believe they are not truely invested in this process of board renewal or independence.

BL started it in earnest with Korn Ferry.

Spending a lot of money and zeroing in on some renowned ASX 100/50 experienced candidates.

BL axed.....now we are using Brunswick? WTF?

What about all the time and money Invested with Korn Ferry?

To be honest, this search and promise of new directors was promised by the board 12 months ago!

And all we have seen is a former associate of Brown and Buckler, who was thrown into the mix, to keep the board numbers at governance levels.

In my opinion, non independent, too close to the other existing board, and was also involved with the loss of Altura.

How do I know that the board have been promising board renewal and independance from November 2022?

PARAGRAPH 2.4, 2022 GOVERNANCE STATEMENT...and I quote....

A MAJORITY OF THE BOARD OF A LISTED ENTITY SHOULD BE INDEPENDANT DIRECTORS

Sayona is NOT COMPLIANT with this recommendation.
    The company recognises the importance of independent directors and the external perspective and advice they can offer.

The current composition of the board is considered appropriate, but the company is currently reviewing the composition and size of the board, WITH ADDITIONAL INDEPENDENT DIRECTORE EXPECTED TO BE APPOINTED OVER THE NEXT 12 MONTHS.

All we got was Lucas.......and his impartiality and previous failings at Altura (with Brown and Buckler,) leave a very big question mark dangling over his head......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.