SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

"A picture is worth a thousand words"Here are my facts why I...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    "A picture is worth a thousand words"

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5742/5742535-7011d3b5bb4c1f5f1647d7275a3740ae.jpg

Here are my facts why I have voted on all five resolutions AGAINST.

Resolution 1:
    FACT. Our interim MD/CEO James Brown just started at Sayona in his new interim role and the first thing he wants is a 109% salary increase! Crazy, big NO from me.
    In my world you have to word hard, create value for shareholders and only then we can talk about increasing remuneration. They wanted to reach nameplate by October 2023, end of Q4 2023, they did not reach it! No success, no reward!

Resolution 2:
    BIG BIG NOOOOOO!
    FACT. Bankruptcy with Altura (I was a shareholder), big red flag for institutional investors. And now he would like to be our new MD/CEO, that is why we still have no other board members appointed and no chairman. Spending our money in hiring two companies and trying to convince us to vote YES to all resolutions. What other fact than this do you need to have to convince yourself to vote him out!
    James Brown has been with Sayona many many years, it is time for new board members with different experiences since Sayona transformed to a new level as producer and hopefully also soon as a chemical business.
    James Brown might have experience as a miner, but we do not need him, we have the Quebec team. And if James Brown would have been so great and experienced, why did he not helped as a board member with reaching nameplate sooner?!
    Do not let me start with other FACTS, like transparency, communication with shareholders... not a single move from him in weeks/months since he joined Sayona as interim MD/CEO.
    Another FACT. Our board members are NOT INDEPENDENT!! They know each other since many many years.
    No Go FACT. Howard Klein stated immediately in X "he feels good with his friend James Brown as Sayona CEO (not interim Sayona CEO, did James instantly tell a friend like Howard or Keith what his real plans are with his role at Sayona?!).
    Who is Howard you ask, well, that is a great friend of Keith Phillips and Howard is sponsored by our "partner" Piedmont Lithium (Greetings to all the PLL holders, I totally understand all the holders who own Sayona and PLL, or only PLL holders who wants to delay our NAL Carbonate start).
    James Brown is NOT independent with the friendly Howard and Keith connenctions, therefore big NO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5742/5742635-c270dfa00a2ed27b20eef8b32a6f7397.jpg

Resolution 3:
    FACT. Not an independend board member! Connections with Altura, Allan Buckler and James Brown.

Resolution 4:
    FACT. No appointment of independent board members so far. James Brown wants to be appointed the new MD/CEO directly after the AGM, no thank you.
    We need truly independent ASX 50-200 board members with different backgrounds, chemicals, OEMs, Canada/Quebec... When we have those board members, we can pass this resolution the next time. If we can not wait till the next AGM to hire professional members, an EGM will work.

Resolution 5:
    FACT. We already said BIG NO at the EGM only a couple of months ago!! Now they are trying it again? Only this FACT tells you everything about this board.
    Audio ONLY meetings?! No way, I want the whole team of the board members, executive and non executive ones present at the AGM facing the shareholders!
    FACT. This board wants you to vote on something and they do not provide you with the informations. You have to explicitly request this document!? Again, this tells you so much about this board, that only with this FACT you should instantly vote AGAINST ALL 5 RESOLUTIONS!
    Just ask yourself, WHO hides stuff? Do you want to have a board like this?

Someone asked, will the TOP 20 vote NO? With this board, sure they will.
    I am one of them with my 9 Mio. shares included in one of the BNP Paribas TOP 20 position.

PLEASE VOTE, every vote counts! Just remind yourself how close it was for us to vote NO at the last EGM. The NO votes were so high on one resolution the board withdraw it.

What are the next steps when we vote NO. If Allan Buckler and Paul Crawford would have only a little bit respect for themselfs and Sayona shareholders, they would resign the same day for "personal reasons". A new start for Sayona!

https://www.agm-info.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.